Fairly Even Virtual Entrepreneurs Summit
Live Virtual Meeting
April - May 2023
Leading with Story: 3-Part Workshop Series
This is an online workshop with three one-hour sessions on April 27, May 4 and May 11 from 9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm UK / 6pm CET to 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm UK / 7pm CET.
Uncover your unique set of values, vision and purpose to create a high-impact leadership story.
Ideal for executives, mid-level management and senior-level job seekers alike, “Leading with Story” addresses how to effectively lead teams through growth and change as well as the art of upskilling while facing an uncertain market.
The interactive format of the workshop provides experiential learning that will deepen communication skills and develop a listen-first mindset.
Through a weekly series of 3 virtual classes rooted in Narativ’s proprietary storytelling method, you will learn how to:
- Create and deliver a story that sticks—about who you are and what you do.
- Clarify the “why?” behind your story and the “why now?” to capture the urgency.
- Use sensory detail to generate powerful emotional resonance for your listeners.
- Mine your experiences for great material.
- Streamline your thoughts and shape your story arc and more
Discover SisterMentors Event
Note: This event is not a fundraiser and is not for recruiting.