I have often said that managing change can be a lot like traveling across Queens, New York In the following ways
“Be the goldfish!” This is just one of the thought, provoking comments that Joanna Martinez, author of “A Guide to
What’s My Learned It In Queens Lessons? 1. First, find a smart, creative person who engages in deep listening when you need to solve a problem
2. Listen to their suggestions and give their ideas a chance to percolate. In other words, trust that they know what they are doing.
3. Don’t pick up the phone or fire off an email saying “Whatareyakiddingme?”when you think you’ve been “misheard.”
4. Instead, give yourself and your resource the gift of the pause.
5. Chances are you’ve gotten some great advice, but your brain needs time to process the information.
6. Then say the words that any creative consultant loves to hear “ Thank you” and “You were right and so on point.”
St. Patrick’s Day and the Power of “Mixing Things Up!”
Come join me in celebrating Intenational Women’s Day!
Does Your “Inner Working Child” Need A Laugh Break? Use laughter to relieve your “work from home stresses.
Laughter is a stress reliever when you’re working from home