Communications & Relationship Building Programs*
Look Up! What Did You Say?! The Perils of Communicating (or Not) While Digitally Distracted!
In a working world where professionals pride themselves on their ability to stay connected and multi-task, this presentation reflects on human behaviors in a digital age in a virtual world. Ms. Ryan discusses the impact of what we are doing and not doing, and how changing certain behaviors will pay off.
Tell Me Something I Don’t Know — Storytelling for Leadership and Teambuilding
Building Trust through Active Listening
The outline below is some important things to know about how Julienne Ryan prepares for your event.
- Provides Virtual & In Person Workshops*
- finds the ideal approach to the desired theme
- believes research and communication is the key to a successful event
- Interviews the client and key stake holders to learn about the event, audience, and event history
- creates unique presentations precisely tailored to the people and environment
- presents in a format that enhances participant engagement
- designs presentations and workshops as interactive experiences by keeping various personality styles in mind
- measures success by her feedback and audience participation
- presents a quality experience that lasts from 30 minutes to one hour
- develops a speech as a stand-alone key-note experiences, or designs it to complement a larger event such as a training event, team building or leadership experience
- designs her workshops so they can be presented in two hours, half day, full days or two day sessions depending on the target audience and goals
- presents at corporate sites, conference sites or restaurants